Monday, May 20, 2013

Attempts to gain Harassment Protection Order Against Attorney Arabsz

I originally filed for protection from the ongoing abuse I have suffered on Monday, May 6th, 2013. Have you aver heard a victim waiting OVER three weeks to be heard so I can feel safe from harm?

I am scared that I will be denied protection as the Court Clerk at the Hingham District Court told me on Wednesday, May 15th with an attitude of absolute, that "the judge will NOT grant this protection order". This came AFTER I was advised AGAIN, this time by the Hull Pd to go back to court and get immediate order after ANOTHER incident occurred that day. I have been advised by the Brockton PD, Hull PD, Hingham PD, and Quincy to get this protection order and ALL are dumbfounded that the presumption of a decision has already been made in this case.

I am so much in fear, that his latest attack on May 15th landed me in the hospital.

Is Attorney Arabasz gaining special privilege because he is an EX-district Attorney of Plymouth County and still practicing privately?

When will I be safe? When will my children be safe? When Attorney Arabasz or his client succeeds in their attempts to kill me via proxy?

I guess I will find out tomorrow if I will be safe from this man.

2 comments:

  1. Abuse by proxy?? I think the court should reconsider and do a mental evaluation on you. You don't want to pay child support you go to jail. Bottom line. Those kids are not safe with you and the court is doing the right thing. I think someone should contact your ex husband and show him this nonsense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice try ... We KNOW who you are. And your continued harassment is being well documented as well as the IPS address you used to post that comment.

    ReplyDelete